Download all New Patient Forms and completely fill them out, as well as:
- Your insurance card and photo identification card. Due to increasing identity theft in the USA and for your protection, please provide photo identification.
- Copayment / payment for your visit. Your insurance may require us to collect a copay at the time of your visit. You may be rescheduled if payment is not arranged prior to your appointment.
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance.
- List of current prescription and any over-the-counter medications you are taking, including how much (dose), and how often (frequency) you take them.
- Any recent imaging studies (x-rays, CT, ultrasounds, bone scans, etc.) in film or electronic (CD, DVD) format. To avoid any delays in your treatment, it is imperative that YOU bring these imaging studies to your office visit.
- Any recent lab / blood / urine test results or request your referring MD send them prior to your appointment.
- Insurance Information